Moderate to High Net Worth Divorce Cases
Sophisticated Representation for Moderate to High Net Worth New Hampshire Divorce Proceedings
A divorce proceeding is a process rather than just a simple transaction, and at times, may involve substantial amounts of money and property. Accordingly, when personal and/or business assets are at issue in a divorce case, it is imperative that you hire a family law attorney who has the breadth of skill and experience necessary to protect the assets, income and property that you have taken a lifetime to obtain. At The Crisp Law Firm, PLLC, we apply our unparalleled skill and sophistication to help maximize your chances of obtaining the most favorable results in light of the complexities associated with your moderate to high net worth divorce case. Whether you are a corporate executive, licensed professional, owner of a business, entrepreneur, or anyone else who has attained a moderate to substantial amount of income and assets, the sophisticated New Hampshire High Asset Divorce Lawyers at The Crisp Law Firm, PLLC, are ready to assist you now.
With nearly four decades of legal experience, the attorneys at The Crisp Law Firm, PLLC handle the many diverse issues associated with moderate to high net worth divorce proceedings and other sensitive family law matters, such as:
- High net worth/income earners and spouses of high net worth/income earners
- Division and equitable distribution of personal/business property and assets
- Divorce, legal separations, and annulments through amicable resolution
- Alternative dispute resolution through mediation and collaborative law approaches
- Business & property valuations
- Child custody, parenting plans, relocation, access/visitation, and child support issues
- Grandparent and third party visitation
- Parental kidnapping matters
- Estate and tax considerations
- Professional practices/advanced degrees
- Retirement plans, including pensions, 401(k)s, and savings
- Trust assets
- Stock options, deferred compensation, hedge funds, and investment portfolios
- Investments in overseas assets, offshore accounts, and hidden assets
- Closely held and family owned businesses; limited partnerships, etc.
- Intellectual property, royalties, and appreciation
- UGMA/UTMA accounts, 529 plans and custodial accounts
- Marital residence, vacation homes, second homes, and investment properties
- Valuables such as vehicles, watercraft, high-value furnishings, family heirlooms, artwork, and jewelry
- Spousal support (alimony)
- Separate property (non-marital assets)
- Prenuptial & postnuptial agreements
- Cross jurisdictional issues involving Massachusetts, Vermont and New Hampshire law
The Concord High Net Worth Attorneys at The Crisp Law Firm, PLLC also represent clients in cases involving same sex individuals, post-decree modifications to spousal and child support orders, and post-decree enforcement and contempt issues, when applicable.
At The Crisp Law Firm, PLLC, our attorneys are uniquely situated to address whatever issues that may arise during a moderate to high net worth divorce proceeding, and consults with a team of skilled experts to provide its clients with the most comprehensive approach to his or her divorce case. Whether your case requires the services of an actuary, vocational expert, business evaluator, property appraiser, forensic accountant or other professional, the attorneys at The Crisp Law Firm, PLLC work tirelessly to ensure that your property and legal interests are safeguarded to the fullest extent of the law. When you meet with our team of legal professionals, we will review your legal options, advise you of the full scope of your rights and responsibilities, and help you make informed decisions in your case. To learn more about how The Crisp Law Firm, PLLC can make a difference for you, call us today at (603) 225-5252.
Highly Seasoned Concord Divorce and Family Law Attorneys Serving All of New Hampshire
Undoubtedly, a sophisticated divorce requires sophisticated legal representation. To learn more about our comprehensive family law services, contact The Crisp Law Firm, PLLC today at (603) 225-5252 or visit us online to schedule a consultation with our New Hampshire High Asset Divorce Lawyers. We will take the time you need to review your legal options, advise you of the full scope of your rights and responsibilities, and help you to make informed decisions in your case. Based in Concord, our firm proudly serves clients located throughout the state of New Hampshire.