Commercial Law & Litigation
In today’s times, the commercial marketplace is dynamic, ever-changing, and highly competitive. As such, it is crucial to work with a qualified commercial law attorney who stays current with emerging business and legal trends in order to safeguard your company’s interests to the fullest extent. For nearly four decades, the seasoned team of New Hampshire Commercial Law Attorneys at The Crisp Law Firm, PLLC has been representing business owners and entrepreneurs in all aspects of commercial law and litigation. Whatever the legal issue at hand, we are acutely aware of our clients’ needs and tailor adept and calculated strategies to fulfill them.
Drawing upon our vast legal experience, the attorneys at The Crisp Law Firm, PLLC provide sophisticated representation across the spectrum of business law concerns, from business inception to the exit of its founders, inclusive of every step in between. We understand that iron-clad agreements are fundamental to the success of one’s business however, we are also prepared to enforce a contract in the event a dispute arises. Our attorneys also recognize the inherent value of taking a collaborative approach when assisting our clients, meaning that we encourage all stakeholders and professional advisors to work together in ensuring the success of a business.
At The Crisp Law Firm, PLLC, our comprehensive business law services include:
- Business start-ups/entrepreneurial ventures – choosing the right entity is crucial to the current and future viability of a business. As such, we assist you in determining which entity is right for your business, and help you to address everything from personal liability to the tax implications of your decision.
- Business succession planning & guidance – also imperative to the ongoing success of a business is the ability to address legal issues that transcend the bounds of commercial law. We apply our extensive experience in other legal disciplines, including without limitation, estate law and planning, employment law, and tax law, in helping business owners craft effective transition strategies for their company. In so doing, we fully appreciate the goals of a business owner – even after his or her retirement or passing - in seeing their business grow and flourish in the future, serving its customers, and providing gainful employment to employees. However, these goals cannot be met without effective and seasoned representation to identity all potential legal issues and the implications of each.
- Small to mid-size general counsel services – most small to mid-sized businesses lack the financial resources to support a full-time, in-house attorney to address the legal issues that customarily arise out of a company’s day-to-day operations. Yet, operating without effective legal representation is extremely dangerous and could cost a business a fortune. Our attorneys advise small to mid-size businesses on routine legal matters that include, without limitation, insurance coverage disputes, employment law-related issues, real estate acquisitions and leasing, commercial transactions, financial transactions (borrowing and lending), and regulatory compliance matters. Accordingly, we provide proactive legal representation to assist our general counsel clients in making informed decisions and protecting their ongoing business interests.
- Mergers & acquisitions - the purchase, sale or merger of a company is highly complex and requires the skill and experience of a seasoned commercial law attorney. Our attorneys assist small, mid-sized, and large companies in avoiding the pitfalls that can arise in mergers & acquisitions and ensure the smooth transfer of interests in these types of transactions. Drawing upon our breadth of experience in corporate law and governance, we effectively counsel these clients in complex transactions including mergers, sales and purchases of stock and assets and leveraged buy-outs.
- Contracts & complex commercial transactions – contracts are the backbone of every commercial transaction. As such, we handle all types of simple to complex commercial transactions, including the review, drafting and negotiation of non-compete agreements, vendor contracts, non-disclosure agreements, commercial real estate leases, franchise agreements, shareholder and operating agreements, and partnership agreements. Undoubtedly, having a solid agreement in place is critical to the success of a business, as avoiding legal problems on the front end is far less expensive than having to fix them in the future.
- Commercial real estate transactions & litigation – there are many challenges associated with the purchasing, settling, development, and financing of real estate. Without effective legal representation, a real estate issue can escalate and become highly contentious. To safeguard our clients’ interests in this regard, we represent clients in all types of commercial real estate-related matters, including without limitation, leasing and negotiation, industrial development, zoning and land use issues, landlord/tenant matters, and real estate investments. We also engage in the litigation of any of these matters in the event that an out of court resolution is not possible. Whatever the situation presents, we help stakeholders in protecting their property rights and investments across a wide spectrum of commercial leasing and real estate issues.
- Commercial litigation – a commercial dispute can significantly affect the daily operations of a business. Moreover, disputes that arise among business owners, managers, and/or officers can prove both time-consuming and financially destructive. Our attorneys employ a creative approach to problem-solving in this regard, and seek to negotiate resolutions of complex legal matters so that our clients are left in a stronger position to continue to flourish in the business community. If a resolution of the matter is not attainable, we will engage in aggressive litigation and deft trial strategy to protect the interests of our client sand resolve highly complex issues.
At The Crisp Law Firm, PLLC, our goal is to achieve the best possible outcome for our clients. Sometimes this means drafting a legally solid agreement or having to engage in complex litigation to enforce one’s contractual rights. To learn more about how we can make a difference for you and your business, call us today at (603) 225-5252. We care about the success of your business and look forward to the opportunity of serving your needs.
Highly Seasoned Concord Commercial Law Attorneys Serving All of New Hampshire
Today’s fast-paced marketplace commands sophisticated legal representation in order to develop, maintain, and legally safeguard a successful business. To learn more about our comprehensive commercial law and litigation services, contact The Crisp Law Firm, PLLC today at (603) 225-5252 or visit us online to schedule a consultation with our New Hampshire Business Law Attorneys. We will take the time you need to review your legal options, advise you of the full scope of your rights and responsibilities, and help you to make informed decisions in your case. Based in Concord, our firm proudly serves business clients located throughout the state of New Hampshire